What if your data could have transformational impact?
Join St Vincent’s University Hospital (SVUH) and leading payroll provider Zellis for thought-provoking conversation around data and the strategic advantages they are discovering from payroll data.
Lydia Brazil, HR Systems Manager at St Vincent’s University Hospital, and Steve Dunkley, HR Analytics Director at Zellis, will reveal how SVUH is turning payroll data insights to their strategic advantage, with Emmet Ryan, Business Post.
SVUH required advanced data reporting to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Gain useful workforce insights
- Make better financial decisions
- Fulfil compliance requirements
- Zellis helps SVUH harness their payroll data for:
- Financial insights, from costs to gross pay by staff group
- An X-ray view of absence and leave
- Making pensions administration easier and quicker
- … and more highly valuable use cases
Ready to harness data for operational efficiency, compliance, and financial success?
Join the webinar on 14 February, to find out how
HR Systems Manager, St. Vincent’s University Hospital
Director, HR Analytics Consulting, Zellis
Post Publications Limited,
The Merrion Centre
Tel: 01 602 6000