1 Pack Simply Better Irish Corn Fed Skin On Chicken Breasts
1 Pack Simply Better Dry Cured Whiskey Smoked Irish Streaky Bacon
4 Simply Better Corn Fed Large Eggs
1 Pack Simply Better English Blue Stilton® Cheese, crumbled
1 Pack Simply Better Irish Tomistar Tomatoes, halved or quartered
1 Pack Simply Better Handmade Buttermilk Ranch
1 Avocado, thinly sliced
1 head of Romaine or Cos Lettuce or a mixture of both
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas Mark 4)
2. Place the chicken breasts on a roasting tray and drizzle with a little olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Transfer to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
3. Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and add a little rapeseed oil. Add the streaky bacon and cook for 5-6 minutes until crisp, turning halfway through. Set aside until required.
4. Bring a pot of water to the boil, then cook the eggs for 5-8 minutes depending on your preference for how firm you like your eggs. Allow to cool completely before peeling.
5. Cut the chicken into thin slices and chop the bacon into pieces. Slice the boiled eggs into halves or quarters.
6. Place the lettuce into the base of a serving platter or a large round bowl. Arrange the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese and avocado in a neat row on top of the lettuce. Serve straight to the table with the ranch dressing and allow everyone to help themselves.
IRISH TOMATO & PESTO PUFF PASTRY TART
WARM STEAK SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
BURRATA & GRILLED NECTARINE SALAD
THAI SYLE LAMB BURGERS WITH CUCUMBER PICKLE
SWEET CHILLI SAUSAGE ROLLS WITH GRILLED PEPPER & FETA DIP
BLACK TIGER PRAWNS WITH CHORIZO & GARLIC
PAN SEARED CAJUN SALMON WITH ITALIAN PEPPER DRESSING
APRICOT & AMARETTI SPONGE CAKE
IRISH LEMON AND STRAWBERRY TART RECIPE
Find more of my delicious recipes online at Food&Wine and in special in store leaflets at Dunnes Stores